<ruby id="57ahb"><output id="57ahb"><b id="57ahb"></b></output></ruby>

<em id="57ahb"><li id="57ahb"></li></em>

      1. <em id="57ahb"><li id="57ahb"></li></em>
          服務熱線:0535-2129195 服務郵箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
          聯系我們

          商務會議中的必備口語

             日期:2021-07-14     瀏覽:379    
          核心提示:Interrupting插話Use the following phrases to interrupt or join in the conversation.在大段或加入對話時,可以使用下列短語
           Interrupting

           

          插話

           

           

          Use the following phrases to interrupt or join in the conversation.
          在大段或加入對話時,可以使用下列短語。

           

           

          May I have a word?
          我能跟你說句話嗎?

           

           

          If I may, I think...
          如果可以,我認為······

           

           

          Excuse me for interrupting.
          不好意思,能打斷一下嗎?

           

           

          May I come in here?
          我能說句話嗎?

           

          Giving Opinions
          提出看法

           

           

          These phrases will give your opinion during a meeting.
          在會議中,你可以使用這些短語來發表自己的看法。

           

           

          I (really) feel that...
          我(真的)認為······

           

           

          In my opinion...
          在我看來······

           

           

          The way I see things...
          我的看法是這樣的······

           

          Asking for Opinions
          征求意見

           

           

          These questions will help you ask for feedback and opinions during a conversation.
          在對話中,這些問題可以幫助你尋求反饋和意見。

           

           

          Do you (really) think that...
          你(真的)認為······

           

           

          (name of participant) can we get your input?
          (參與者姓名)能說下你的看法嗎?

           

           

          How do you feel about...?
          你覺得······怎么樣?

           

          Commenting on Opinions
          對某個觀點進行評價

           

           

          Use these phrases to show that you are carefully listening to other's opinions.
          你可以使用這些短語來表示,你是很認真地聽著別人的看法。

           

           

          I never thought about it that way before.
          之前我從未想過這種方式。

           

           

          Good point!
          說得好!

           

           

          I get your point.
          我明白你的意思了。

           

           

          I see what you mean.
          我明白你的意思了。

           

          Agreeing with Other Opinions
          贊同他人的觀點

           

           

          If you agree with what has been said, use these phrases to have your voice heard.
          如果你想表示贊同,可以使用這些短語來表達自己的意見。

           

           

          Exactly!
          正是如此!

           

           

          That's (exactly) the way I feel.
          我(恰好)就是這么認為的!

           

           

          I have to agree with (name of participant).
          我同意(參與者名字)的觀點。

           

          Disagreeing with Other Opinions
          不認同他人的觀點

           

           

          Sometimes we have to disagree with others. Make sure to be polite, but firm when disagreeing
          有時候,我們也會不認同別人的觀點。這是我們應該堅定又不失禮貌地表達自己的不認同。

           

           

          Up to a point I agree with you, but...
          在一定程度上我是認可你的,但是······

           

           

          (I'm afraid) I can't agree
          (恐怕)我無法認同。

           

          Advising and Suggesting
          意見和建議

           

           

          Thee phrases can be used to advise or make a suggestion during a meeting.
          在提出意見或建議時,我們可以使用這些短語。

           

           

          We should...
          我們應該······

           

           

          Why don't you....
          你為什么不·····

           

           

          How/What about...[/en
          ]······怎么樣

           

          [en]I suggest/recommend that...

          我建議/推薦······

           

          Clarifying
          明確自己的觀點

           

           

          Sometimes it's important to clarify what you've said. That might mean that you need to rephrase your point in other words.
          有時候,澄清你說話的內容也很重要。這意味著你需要用其他的方式來復述你的觀點。

           

           

          (Statement) Have I made that clear?
          (陳述)我說清楚了嗎?

           

           

          (Statement) Do you see what I'm getting at?
          (陳述)你明白我的意思了嗎?

           

           

          Let me put this another way (statement)
          我換個說法(陳述)

           

           

          I'd just like to repeat that (statement)
          我要重復一遍(陳述)

           

          Asking for Repetition
          請求重復

           

           

          If you don't understand what's been said, use one of these phrases.
          如果你不明白別人說話的內容,就可以使用這些短語。

           

           

          I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please?
          我還沒明白。能請你重復一次嗎?

           

           

          I missed that.
          我沒聽清楚。

           

           

          Could you say it again, please?
          能請你再說一次嗎?

           

           

          Could you run that by me one more time?
          你能再說一次嗎?

           

          Asking for Clarification
          請求說明

           

           

          If you'd like to check on some of the details, use these phrases to ask for more details and get clarification.
          如果你想核實一些細節,可以使用這些短語,要求別人提供更多細節并說明。

           

           

          I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your are getting at.
          恐怕我不是很明白你的意思。

           

           

          Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
          你能向我解釋一下這個是怎么回事嗎?

           

           

          I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?
          我不明白你的意思。能請你說得詳細一點嗎?

           

          Asking for Contributions for Other Participants
          詢問別人的看法

           

           

          You can ask for more feedback by directly asking what others have something else to contribute.
          你可以直接問別人,還有沒有其他的想法,從而得到更多的反饋。

           

           

          What do you think about this proposal?
          你怎樣看這個建議?

           

           

          Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)?
          你還有要補充的嗎,(參與者姓名)?

           

           

          Has anyone else got anything to contribute?
          還有人有看法嗎?

           

           

          Are there any more comments?
          還有別的意見嗎?

           

          Correcting Information
          糾正信息

           

           

          At times, it's necessary to correct what someone else has said if it's vital to the conversation.
          有時候,在對話中糾正某人說話的內容也是十分重要的。

           

           

          Sorry, that's not quite right.
          抱歉,這個不完全正確。

           

           

          I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying.
          恐怕你沒有理解我的意思。

           

           

          That's not quite what I had in mind.
          我要表達的不是這個意思。

           

           

          That's not what I meant.
          我不是這個意思。

           

          Keeping the Meeting on Time
          保持會議按時進行

           

           

          Finally, it's common to go too long, so these phrases can help keep the meeting on time.
          最后要強調的是,會議經常會持續很長時間,我們可以使用這些短語來使得會議按時進行。

           

           

          Well, that seems to be all the time we have today.
          好吧,今天的內容差不多就到這里了。

           

           

          Please be brief.
          請簡明扼要地說明。

           

           

          I'm afraid we've run out of time.
          恐怕我們剩下的時間不多了。

           

           

          I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting.
          恐怕這已經超出本次會議的范圍了。

           

           

          Let's get back on track, why don't we?
          回到正題上吧,好嗎?

           

           

          That's not really why we're here today.
          這與我們今天討論的主題無關。

           

           

          Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting.
          為什么不會到今天會議的主題上來呢?

           

           

          We'll have to leave that to another time.
          我們下次再討論吧。

           

           

          We're beginning to lose sight of the main point.
          我們現在有點跑題了。

           

           

          Keep to the point, please.
          請緊扣主題。

           

           

          I think we'd better leave that for another meeting.
          我認為,還是留到下次會議再討論吧。

           

           

          Are we ready to make a decision?
          準備好做決定了嗎?

           

          (來源:滬江英語)

          煙臺傳實翻譯
           
           
          更多>同類新聞資訊

          推薦圖文
          推薦新聞資訊
          點擊排行

          經理:高鶴女士
          座機:0535-2129195
          QQ:2427829122
          E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
          標準翻譯庫:http://m.uuuu30.com/translation


          傳實翻譯
          魯ICP備19009238號-1 (c)2008-2019 食品伙伴網 All Rights Reserved

          在線咨詢 撥打電話
          人妻无码αv中文字幕久久琪琪布| 国产精品对白刺激久久久| 99久久精品免费看国产免费| 亚洲国产精品人久久| 久久久久99精品成人片| 亚洲精品无码久久久久AV麻豆| 一本色道久久99一综合| 国产成人精品久久免费动漫| 久久久91人妻无码精品蜜桃HD | 中文字幕精品久久| 久久99精品国产自在现线小黄鸭 | 91精品国产综合久久香蕉| 久久精品国产一区二区| 亚洲色大成网站www久久九| 久久er国产精品免费观看2| 狠狠综合久久AV一区二区三区| 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久高清| 色偷偷888欧美精品久久久| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品黑人| 久久九九久精品国产免费直播| 国产Av激情久久无码天堂| 老男人久久青草av高清| 久久精品无码av| 99久久综合国产精品二区| 99久久精品影院老鸭窝| 丰满少妇高潮惨叫久久久| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区| 四虎久久影院| 久久久久99精品成人片三人毛片| 国产成年无码久久久久毛片| 久久精品国产第一区二区三区| 久久这里都是精品| 久久丫忘忧草产品| 国产精品久久久久jk制服| 久久丫忘忧草产品| 99精品久久精品一区二区| 久久久国产视频| 久久无码高潮喷水| 亚洲综合日韩久久成人AV| 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片|